Welcome to Niharika Institute of Computational Engineering (NICE)
Niharika Institute of Computational Engineering (NICE) was started in the year 2010 with a vision of bridging the gap between academics and Industry in the area of Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering.
We focus mainly on teaching the Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) technology and core subjects like Aerodynamics, Gas dynamics, Heat transfer, Elements of Airplane performance, propulsion fundamentals and effective application of CFD to design problems in Aerospace, Automotive and Industrial products for aspiring students of Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering.
Indepth understanding of Governing equations of CFD, numerical algorithms, boundary conditions, Turbulence and near wall flow modeling is essential to have a command over any commercially available CFD software to get accurate analysis results.
We follow traditional black board teaching style, an effective way to transform knowledge to the learning minds.
Our course contents and quality of the course is appreciated by academic Institutions, Aerospace Engineering service providers and practicing consultants.
We also guide final year Engineering students for academic projects on CFD analysis after successful completion of CFD course.
- Practical and Industry oriented syllabus
- Traditional class room / black board teaching culture
- We will impart effective Technical presentation skills to the students
- The course orients fresh Engineering graduates to enter in to Design Engineering Industry and for practicing Engineers to enhance the knowledge and professional growth.
- Demonstration of mesh generation and CFD analysis using CFD softwares